Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Extensor Digitourum Muscle in action...

 
My sons are refusing to film me, so I asked a professional theater director for help. His field is not filming, but he made a good try outside my house in the rain.

My sister Natasha, struggling with the Butterfly Battle in Petrozavodsk, is exercising a lot and gives   good advice  in our blog. 
I have had no motivation at all... 

Tomorrow the first trip with the newly founded walking group in my neighbourhood is scheduled.

As a mother of three sons, muscle building throughout the years has mainly come from bringing all the tons of food home from the supermarket. No matter if rain or sun, three athletic sons need their dinner. 
My Extensor Digitourum Muscle in the lower arm is visible!


You are The Mighty Queen, sister! I very enjoy of your first funny sport video.
Fix your homework and do as a sport programm.
Russian The Mighty Queen Natalia The First (The Great)

No comments:

Post a Comment