Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ninja#2: visible weight loss


 Last summer I was a Geisha. Now I am a Ninja. I'm sure I could close this beautiful kimono, belonging to my friend Maria, if trying it on today...

My favorite occupation is not to watch my over weight body in the mirror.
Luckily the imaginary picture I have of myself is slim, which has helped me keep my self esteem through out the years.
Lately I have found a lot of too small clothes hanging in my wardrobe for years, that now are fitting perfect.
Some gears are so old I don't even remember them...
As I'm not a slave under fashion I happily wear them. Yesterdays surprise was a spring swagger.

When I, despite of all, take some time checking out my body in the mirror, I notice visible changes.
My face is smaller, my shoulders looks thinner and something is happening with my belly. It doesn't look like a bread dough rising. It starts getting some shapes!

Yesterday was a great day free from work. I slept to 10.00. Usually I am up at sun set... ( 4 or 5 am)
This made my meal plan a bit complicated. I was hungry in the afternoon.
Planning is the way to success according to my son and PT at SATS Haninge, Stockholm, my first born Elisha. He is cooking in advance and have food boxes ready in the fridge.

I love to cook by inspiration at the moment.With the few ingredients the Ninja Diet is consisting of, I like to try different styles. Check out the earlier posts here for recipes.
It's good to have a plan when the cravings kicks in. First on my list is a large cup of tea. But I got some new tricks by reading a magazine.  You find them bellow:

1. Meal plan: check!

2. Inspirational literature about weight lost: I learned that the chances to flirt increase on a sunny day. Did you hear that Natasha?
I also found advice in "Min hälsa" (magazine "My health") on how to stop cravings by using different tastes:
 sour: lime, cranberries, vinegar, grape fruit
hot: chili, garlic, black pepper, fresh ginger
green: artichoke, tomato, broccoli and all kinds of cabbage.
I will definitely try this out next time the craving monster attacks me!

3.Meditate: I had a wonderful meditation moment in my own garden with the hiss sound from the steel factory behind my house and birds sounding like they snoring. The heat of the sun made me relaxed and my mind was cleared.

4. Exercise: no exercise...

5. Life changes: I read through the instruction of my new planner "The daily greatness journal, but was to tired to think clear. My day stops at 9.15 pm! I am best in the morning!

My dear Geisha/Ninja, I see, you suffer from this feeling of emptiness inside like me too. Keep going. I remind you to buy a rubber band and I will train you on Skype once a week to start. And then we wil see may be we add an exstra days for training.
Russian Samurai, those who suffer from hunger during 10 days, says you: May the Force be with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment