Sunday, April 12, 2015

One day/Один день


One day a week I allow myself to have it all. I know that today I eat everything, and tomorrow, and all week I will keep myself strictly, eat the right food. But one day, it is the dose that helps me to be the case.
Today is the birthday of my son, Cosmonautics Day and Easter. Three reasons to eat cake (lots of cake), ice cream, fried chicken, potatoes. Many forbidden foods. I'm a bad girl. But I'm a good mom. Sister, you win this week. Congratulations. I gave up for the day.
Dear Russian sister! Congratulation to everything you are celebrating today in Petrozavodsk! Look at the picture in my blog post above and you will not let me win on "walk over". I have also been at a birthday party! Love from Eva Marie


Один день в неделю я позволяю себе есть все. я знаю, что сегодня я ем все, а завтра и всю неделю я буду держать себя строго, есть правильную еду. Но один день, это та доза, которая помогает мне быть в деле.
Сегодня день рождения моего сына, день космонавтики и Пасха. Три повода съесть пирог (много пирога), мороженое, жареную курицу, картошку фри.  Много запрещенных продуктов. Я плохая девочка. Но я хорошая мама. Сестра, пока ты выигрываешь. поздравляюсь. Я сдалась на один день.

No comments:

Post a Comment