Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Ninja Diet #3: With a little help from some friends...



Yesterday our blog had almost 800 page visits. My facebook was over flooded by comments from friends supporting me in this "over weight fight".  How wonderful to know you are all with me!
This time I will reach my goal!

This is the fourth day of the meal plan written by my son Elisha, Personal Trainer at SATS Haninge, Sweden.
It's easy. Not much thinking about what and when to eat. Breakfast and lunch is the same every day.
Dinner 200 g fish or 200 g chicken. As I love cooking and to create meals I try to do something tasty out of this.
As I have been over eating for so many years I am happy over the restricted amount: 1800 kilo calories a day.
I am not hungry as you can see on the pictures in my earlier posts it's quite an amount of food.
It's the protein making me full. And the lack of a lot of carbs.
The Russian Samurai an blog co writer Natasha in Pertozavodsk, Russia, is going to try out Elishas meal plan. She has felt a lot of hunger earlier. I am excited to hear if this will change after some more chicken and fish. If mixed with a lot of veggies it makes a lot of food. She already eats eggs and cottage cheese. Great!

I have heard the next Barents Press meeting will be held the 17-20  March. I look forward to meet Natasha again when we both have lost a lot of extra kilos. But hard work are in front of us! The summer is soon here and I look forward to fresh vegetables and fruits/berries.

Today we are welcoming the spring with bonfires (and scaring away old ghosts).
To clean out bad energies and people making you feel bad is a way to success. I am happy to see how good I am 2015 compared to 2013!

The Ninja goals of yesterday:
1. Meal plan: check
2. Inspirational reading: Schlank ohne Diäte- in German....
3. Morning meditation: short but good
4. Exercise: no...Soon...
5. Changes: took a step toward a new future. Answer in June...

No comments:

Post a Comment