Friday, April 17, 2015

Sushi for life

Yesterday we had sushi night at work. We made our own and it was great therapy squeezing the rice bun and to decorate them.
Many years ago when the first sushi restaurant in Luleå opened I ate a lot of sushi for lunch and lost a lot of weight.
Natasha wrote the other day about working a whole day without eating a lot and getting home and loading up with food. It has happened to me as well.

 To have a plan makes weight loss easier. Plan the day ahead, at least the time you are away from home. If I starve I over eat later.
I bring healthy home cooked food to work and a fruit/healthy snack for the afternoon.
 I better not get too hungry because it makes me lose control.

I am so happy with the "contract" with my sons. I don't have to make any choices. I say no to everything bad for me.
Yesterday my sweet colleague Thomas got me three lovely passion fruits as a substitute for the chocolate cake and ice cream dessert at the sushi dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment