Sunday, April 26, 2015

The incarnation of Salvador Dali: my personal movie director Niclas Pajala.



 In the picture above you can see the theater director Niclas Pajala. He will soon drop by with the latest clip. He is sure of the fact that our Butterfly Battle Blog will be a worldwide success.
He remains me of my favorite artist Salvador Dali in many ways.


Woke up this morning with a aching body. Too much stress this week with conference, two banquets, nightclubbing and shooting the Butterfly Battle movies. Three youngster in the house makes a lot of mess and today it's house cleaning day.
 I didn't have one evening free for our walking group...
Tomorrow the Ninja fight is starting. Feels good to cut down the calories. The scale has been standing still and my Russian sister is losing a lot. The meal plan made of Elisha is not for starving. But it has a good balance of food and in my case I'm often over estimating the amount I should eat daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment