Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ninja#1. Losing weight again!

The first day of the Ninja Diet was smooth.
I was never hungry. I enjoyed my dishes composed by my homemade "Ninja son" and Personal Trainer Elisha. I trust in him. Last year he challenged me to sign a contract not allowing me to eat any fast food or snacks, sweets, sodas for one year. I lost 27 kilo. I ate anything else I wanted.

The contract is renewed 2015. I have kept my weight lost another 3 kilos. But lately the scale has been standing still...
I need a new weapon. My dear sister and Butterfly Battle co writer Natasha in Petrozavodsk, Russia, is using her Samurai power to overcome overeating. She has a list of five goals everyday. It works perfect for her. She has also lost 3 kilo in this period.

What would be on my list?

1. Following the meal plan.
 Ensuring I don't over estimate the amount of food I should eat every day.
I love food and cooking. I use food to comfort my self. I eat to much even though it pretty healthy nowadays.

Elishas plan allows me to have 1800 kilo calories a day. It's a lot I don't have to start. I don't have to figure out what to eat. It's there! See my posts from yesterday.

As I immediately lost weight I can see the decrease of carbs as a main reason. Eating more protein makes me full a free from cravings.

2. Reading inspirational literature 
I have a house full of magazines and books. A lot of them is about eating right, exercising or the psychology behind over eating. By reading I keep my motivation and learn new strategies.

3. Meditate
I want to reduce stress in my life. I want to be able to manage my feelings. I want to overcome the overeating.

4. Exercise
I need to make space in my busy schedule for exercise. Very soon it's warm enough in Luleå, northern Sweden (still ice on the lakes and snow piles) to bike. One of my goals is to play tennis again. I also need to do some weight lifting.

5. Make changes in life regarding work, studies, love and living
I will more consciously create my days by using "The daily greatness journal".





1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I ever heard of this Ninja Diet. Can you please let us know more about it soon? Much better if you'll just create a new article blog post about it that you can also share how you cope on it and your struggle as well. Thank you

    ReplyDelete