Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Ninja Diet: sesame seed fried salmon with hot Morocco Shrimps



I spend three month in Morocco 20 years ago. I loved the food and especially the hot and spicy shrimps in tomato sauce. Here is my way of cooking them:

half an onion chopped in fine pieces
half a pressed garlic
fry in oil with a lot of caraway, white pepper, black pepper, herbs de Provence, smoked paprika, chipotle paprika, salt and the king of the dish sambal badjak:




I use a table spoon. It's very strong and delicious.
Add 125 g of crushed tomatoes and stir for at least 10 minutes. Take the pan away from the stove and add the shrimps.

Fry 200 g of salmon covered with sesame seeds on middle heat.
Serve with 1 dl of rice and vegetables of your choice. I love red pepper.



No comments:

Post a Comment