Friday, April 3, 2015

Good friday equals good food


The ButterflyBattle is a fight against overweight without boarders.
Please join us wherever you are in the world.
In a few days we had 901 views from 10 countries.
Natasha and I belong to a group of journalists from Norway, Finland, Sweden and Russia united under the name Barents Press.
I am Swedish. Natasha is Russian.
In this challenge Norway and Finland has a important role.
The Norwegian salmon is one of the best choices for weight loss.
It makes you intelligent, slim and beautiful. If it's full of poison or not I can't tell, but I am still alive.
The Finnish bread is world-leading.
I start every morning with Ruispalat,  rye bread. If I during the day need a snack, I grab a Finncrisp or Ruisnappi; crisp bread.
The norwegian salmon is in the oven.
The Easter feast is starting!
You don't have to starve to lose weight. It's all about making the right decisions!


2 comments:

  1. lucky you are. Because I can't buy a good salmon in Russia. In Petrozavodsk, at least. Wish you a mentally stable with food plan. I hope you will have not hungry, but right week-end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about the salmon. Is there any other fish in your area you can get? I am hungry but "surfing" on the feeling. I am drinking a lot of water! On my way to the store for some more fish. Good priced as it's a traditional easter dish in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete