Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday morning. Party weekend is over...



Monday morning.
Party weekend is over...
And so is the Easter vacation...
A grey morning in Luleå in northen Sweden.
Life is fantastic though.
After two weeks of blogging 2600 people around the world have been visiting us.
I get a lot of support from friends I meet in town and on Facebook.
Pleas write some comments here as well.
It seems like Natasha and I are inspiring a lot of people!
Please join us!

Yesterday my neighbour Carola suggested a walking group commenting my share of the blog on Facebook.
In a second a bunch of people in my hood joined in.
How wonderful!
We will start on Wednesday and I need to power walk at least 50 kilometers to get rid of the "smörgåstårta" from Saturday night...


It's gray morning in Petro too. But the show must go on, sister.
We have 3600 visitors, not 2600. Be proud. Have a good day. If a sun didn't rise, it means - you are the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment