Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy New Year 2558



I'm waking up at 5 this Sunday morning like the early bird I am.
My sister in Petrozavodsk is a night owl. Even though Russia is hours ahead she has been publishing a new post when I was sleeping. Check it out!
I cry when I read it. I recognize so much of her struggle from my own fight with this damned overweight.  I know her frustration from my own experience.

 I am so happy I have crossed the path of Natasha. I know we can help each other. No boarders can stop us, nor cultural or political. Kerry, my friend from Venice Beach 1991 is supporting us from Australia and Barbro from across the river here in Luleå is letting me know I have a walking buddy!
Along a lot of other people helping us keep the spirit up. This time we have no chance to quit. Almost 5000 visitors in three weeks...

Happy New Buddhist Year to all of you!
It was celebrated yesterday by the Burmese population here in Luleå. Today me and my friend Calle and his wife Phoo is travelling 35 kilometer to attend the ceremonies of the Watbuddharam Boden, Thai temple.
Calle was kind to take the picture of me here in the Butterfly Battle.

Burmese food are great and I wish everyone could get the chance to try it. Especially a fish soup was delicious. They eat a lot of vegetables and chicken, fish and shell food and beef. The spices are heavenly!
Thanks to the youth the celebration was magnificent this year. They had decorated and made a great program with dance and song.

 
                                  From sunny side of Karelia. A little warm addition


We also celebrated a small celebration. 65 years of culture club in a small village. It was a healthy walk in nature, sunny day, sunny people, wonderful life in Karelia.
Say hello from Chalna place to Luleo sunny folks.On the picture my friends Sveta and Timo and Galina from Chalna, the hero of the day.

Hello Chalna! Hello Sveta, Timo and Galina! Nice seeing you here!
Love,
Eva Marie 


No comments:

Post a Comment