Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dressed for motivation success


February 2014 I bought a dress from London. I found it on Internet and order a size much smaller than I used to wear.
This was going be the reminder of my new life to come. I put it where I could see it every day. In time for Christmas decorating I took it down.
I tried it on today. Soon it will be too big!
Searching for the dress in my over loaded closet, I bumped in to four jeans, also waiting for the magic moment to get out of the closet. And yes! Now I can close the buttons, even though another 5 kilos loss would make them more comfortable...
I can't wait to try out all my spring/summer outfits.
Knowing Natasha will eat 15 kilo cod, I need to boost my strategies in the ButterflyBattle Russia vs Sweden!

Yes, sister. A new dress is the best challenge. I’m looking forward and looking for my update of dress stuff. I have 3 dresses “for future” and a lot – “from past”. I will do the same: hang it and will make my sport and fish plan. And hope everything will be great: both butterflies will fly and shine!
Dear sister! I must compliment you the choice of pretty out fits! I can't wait to see you wearing them! Soon!
Love,
Eva Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment