Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Keep on fighting sisters!

Good Morning!

This is how I spend my mornings. Trying to make myself ready for the day balancing a Caique on my head.
I was touched by Natashas story from yesterday here at our Butterfly Battle blog.
Losing weight is a tough struggle for us. If not, we would have been slim long time ago.
I have also faced difficulties this week. The weather is gray and I've got a lot of problems to solve.
It's easy to take a sandwich too much, and another one, and one more...
The feeling of "losing it" creates guilt, and to get rid of that awful feeling, you eat some more...
If you fail one day. Get back on the horse . Forgive yourself. Keep on fighting!

Don't compare your weight loss with mine. After a quick lost of some kilos my scale is standing still. Have patience, my dear sister. Things happen, even though you don't always notice it.
The greatest change has to take place in our brains. We are intelligent woman. We now what we shouldn't eat and whats good for us, but it isn't easy to stay on track.
Summer is coming soon. More opportunities to be outside, have nice healthy picnics and to swim and dance (in the midnight sun of Luleå).

Many thanks to my  Russian sisters Marina and Nadezhda for the video greeting yesterday!
There are a lot of Swedish sisters here getting inspired from our Butterfly Battle blog.
And to our readers in Vietnam, Egypt, USA, Indonesia, Kenya and so many other countries around the world, please make your own comments here. Share your stories! And join us!
I want to thank you all for your support. It makes us stronger and more motivated. Especially those hard days in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment