Friday, April 24, 2015

Just dance

We recorded this video the day before, when we were a little drunk and sent greetings from Russia to Sweden. There are a few bad Russian words. But really, a lot of good. Our warming to Eva Maria. Just dance, sister

Dear Russian sisters and brothers,
thank you for inviting me to your birthday party. It's friday morning and tonight I will go dancing with my friends. I have your words ringing in my ears "just dance". You all inspire me a lot and I think is's prikrazna that I get to know Russians in this uncommon way. We are building bridges across our nations in a time when many Swedes start to fear Russia. People are people all over the world no matter politics! Thank you again! I hope to see you soon again! Have a nice weekend!

Love,
Eva Marie 
P.S I love the "troll" collection. I have a friend who would die for them! D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment