Thursday, April 23, 2015

Russian Cat vs Swedish Bird/Brown hawk down/Caique mindfulness master

I love birds. The picture above is from the Mosel Valley, Germany where I a couple of years ago, got an advice from Herman the hawk. What he said is a deep secret.
The happiness was complete when I had an owl landing on my arm.

Every morning I have a counseling with my caique coach Roxy. "Slow down she says" after her fruit buffet breakfast. Other days she is quiet. But she always want to cuddle. She loves to sit in my hair.
I got her in November and she demands a lot of attention. Roxy likes to wrestle laying on her back getting tickled on her stomach.
But most of all she loves to sit under my neck.
She makes me sit for a moment reflecting over my life and my goals.
My sister Natasha in Petrozavodsk can work out with her cat.  My bird helps me to  practice mindfulness.



No comments:

Post a Comment