Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Swedish Ninja challenge the Russian Samurai


Welcome to the beautiful city of Luleå where the summer sun never sets!

Yes I danced last night Natasha and I was flirting...
Champagne is good weight loss tool. Not as much calories as in a beer or a cocktail and the amount is most likley limited.

I am preparing for the "Ninja" set off on Monday.
Natasha is following the Samurai ""those who serve in close attendance to the nobility". Strong in shiny armour with a sword.

As I am a mother of a successful budo warrior, Elisha,  karate and brazilian jiu jitsu, I chose to follow my Ninja with supernatural power. In this case, to fight the impossible, 30 year of extra kilos to get a life free from the over load.

On Monday the meal plan is launching.
Yesterday me and my personal director, Niclas Pajala, was filming the preparation at the local supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment