Thursday, April 16, 2015

Swedish Butterfly Battle Babes

How can I sleep when my legs are burning...

Premiere of the walking group in our neighbourhood last night. I meet up with Carola and Camilla last night outside our school and we took a 2.5 kilometer across Svartöstaden in 40 minutes.
 My son who is running 10 km in 34 minutes was not too impressed, but just wait! I am the one slowing down the pace, despite my new running shoes. It will take a few weeks for me to get in better shape.

Anyway it was a great opportunity to discuss female body ideal, exercising and eating habits.
We have decided to have a steady time, 6 pm, when those available can walk together.

Late at night I finally realized why my back has been aching: my grocery store bag lifting the other day (see video in another post).

This morning it was hard to get out of bed with my burning legs. I am happy to be on the exercise track again and in company with nice friends!

Here is a picture of me and the hero Carola, who is the one suggested us to have a walking group!
It's still ice on the river of Luleå. And this morning it's snowing again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment