Monday, January 30, 2017

T G I Monday..How to survive a buffet brunch


Brunch on Sunday, suggested my good friend J. Sorry, you might not eat, she said.
Yes I eat and I will challenge my old habits...
At the Savoy Hotel in Luleå, Sweden yesterday morning. A table full of sweets...
I quickly passed and took a look at the food. Planning is number one. I can't eat it all and not as much as I used to. I grabbed the good food: a lot of shrimps, some mayo, bean salad, olives, artichokes, some cheese, and the most unhealthy: a little wrap with shrimp salad.
I ate it all slow as I was talking so much...For dessert I had two of my favourites, the Finnish knäckebrot Finn Crisp and blue cheese. I was full for hours and very happy I did stuck to my plan: no over eating. Only one plate!  Jabbadabbado!

Monday. Back to the routines. Shakes and soups. Tea and water. Veggies, my freezer is full.
Great weekend though, with great friends and great food. Apart from me getting a lumbago while filling up the shopping chart. Why does this happen when I need to be active at work and take long walks everyday? I hope the best physiotherapist on earth, Gilla, can schedule me very fast. She is a magic women,  uses OMT. And always fix any problem.Right now I feel like a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment