Friday, January 6, 2017

Weight is 'going down, down, down'...

On the evening before Epiphany I replaced one bag of vlcd powder Nutrilett with
Kalix roe 'kaviar'. I have a online coach from the company reassuring me there was no problem.  The Swedish löjrom is very expensive but also healthy. 100 g containers 126 kcal, 2,3g good fat, cabs 1.5g and  24.5g protein.
So while my Russian sister Natasha might  have celebrating the coming of the ortodox christmas  with Russian caviar and Pink champagne, I had shakes  and löjrom.
The resultat on the scale after 5 days: exactly 4 kilos!

Today in Luleå the temperature was half of yesterday, only -14 C.
I went out to meet my good friend U. She took this great picture of me in the main street of Luleå. My hat I had from the major of Luleå last year.

I am writing this at a pizzeria awaiting the bus home, sipping on a tea and a shake. This is a sign of how much will power I have at the moment!

3 comments: