Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The power to lose weight given by friends

Yesterday I had a two hour conversation with my friend Bi.
She came to my class in 1984. Since then she has always been in my life.
I'm the godmother of her son, and she  is of my oldest son.
We have been through ups and downs through life and there is a blessing to have someone you always can talk to. She lives 1000 km away. We don't meet so often.
But we know everything about each others life and family. We also have so many amazing memories together from when we were young. This year we both turn 50. On the picture above we are 44. But we stay forever young☺.

I am so fortunate to have  many friends, men and women. A lot of them are cheering my weight loss on Facebook right now.It gives me more power. I'm gonna make it!
Another half kilo since yesterday is gone. Many more to go. But a good start of 2017.
I had some advice from a bodybuilder champion today. She though it was necessary start working out now. And as I have a fresh gym card there are no obstacles. Soon very soon!
Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment