Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Visible weight loss or not? Judge for your self!

I lost a lot of kilos in a short period of time. Since yesterday another half kilo.
My sons says I look skinnier in the face. Are they right? You have to scroll back in this blog to the first of January, when Natasha and I restarted this ButterflyBattle:2017, to make your own opinion. At least I feel lighter!
A few days more to go on vlcd - shakes. I look forward to healthy food. It's a bit boring to only drink. No pain, no gain...It has definitely been worth it. A kick start of a new life in the new year. It's a long way to go. Thank you all for helping me so follow the right path. You are motivation me. In the public in front of so many people I can't allow myself to fail!

4 comments:

  1. men så duktig du är.klart att det syns,men det måste kännas för dig att du tappat kilon,försöker själv,vet hur svårt det är..kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is right - you look great, skin and happy

    ReplyDelete