Monday, January 2, 2017

Eating close to nothing....

My friend Sara wanted to have dinner with me in the center of Luleå tonight.
At the top of the picture you can see her deliscious Caesar salad.
My meal is the shake to the left....114 calories banana/toffel flavor five times a day and tea without milk, with a taste of christmas.
I made it through day two. I also enrolled for a study  by a swedish university about keeping the new years resolution.
I have had a slight touch of dizzieness today. No hunger. I will hang in for this at least three days. Probably longer. Up to three weeks.
Since yesterday I lost one kilo, fluid of course. No fat. The gym has to wait.
This effort is only a quick fix to change bad eating habits and start all over again with healthy food and a low intake of calories.
It's another 363 days left of 2017 and as many challenging days to pass.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment