Sunday, January 29, 2017

I did it through a birthday bash...

Fransisco had his first birthday party yesterday! Daddy J is a master chef and his daughter N makes the greatest cakes.
Luckily I sat next to M and S-M during the dinner. They know about this blog so I couldn't cheat...
I skipped the carbs and loaded up with veggies. Of course J had made a great hot salsa. I had one hot dog, a chicken wing and got full from the great pickled vegetables.  I resisted the quesadilla...One of my favourites...Instead I had a fiber cracker...
 No cake...But sweet N handed me a strawberry with some whipped cream.
No gain without pain...It tasted delicious and the party was great, thank's N and J for inviting me.
Great opportunity to practice mindful eating and the Swedish 'lagom'...

No comments:

Post a Comment