Monday, January 23, 2017

Do you want to know a secret?

I have told you I lost 10 kilos since the first of January. Actually the weight loss has been greater. I call it the W-effect. First of December I got a new boss. I really like her so I lost four kilo from pure happiness.
There is no question the well being is affecting my weight. As an emotional eater I reach for food to calm down, for comfort, for joy.
I love food. I love eating. I love cooking.
It's a challenge to stay away from it all. Yesterday I took a step back to eating food after  23 days on vlcd - shakes and soups.I had one ordinary soup, ready made 'super lunch' from Pauluns.
Expensive but delicious. Healthy with extra protein.
I will eat one meal a day.The rest will be shakes. As I'm working a lot at the moment I won't have time to cook.
End of the week I will have four days off. Two parties and a brunch. But I'm not going to give up the ButterflyBattle! Natasha in Petrozavodsk! How are things going in Russia? Please let us know! We miss you and your entertaining blog posts!💖

No comments:

Post a Comment