Sunday, January 1, 2017

The battle begins:again! Russia watch out! 2017

Last year I got some new bags.
Guess which one is the most expensive...
The black one is promoting  my "new" gym Hermelinen. I have had memberships on and off there since the 90ties. The 29th of december I got my new gym card valid for a year.  An investment. I could have bought a lot of bags with roses for that amount of money. ...
Today gym is closed.
Today is the day for reflexions  and to make plans for the new year.

2017 the butterflies will fly high with out a lot of exessive load.
Last year my russian sister Natascha won the weight battle in april.
Since then I had regained all the kilos I had lost...
An emotional eater can't stand too much pressure.

2017 comes with a lot of changed  conditions in many ways. This will make the high mountain I am about to climb easier to acess.
I will reach the top and put the Swedish flag  there. Russia beware!

I will start off with low calories 'drinks' to switch habits.
I will exercise regualary.
I will dance more.
I will go for love💖

2 comments: