Saturday, January 7, 2017

Motivation from you, readers/supporters!

Had a happy Epiphan in the lounge of the Savoy Hotel in Luleå.
Four hours of tea drinking and talking  about what mattes in life with U.
She's  a friend since the 90ies. Last years we have been keeping in good touch.
We are both busy with children/work/studies/life. She still have time to be a very suportive and great friend. Meeting or talking to her is like charging the batteries.  I always feel boosted afterward.

This blog also makes me feel great! So many readers!  So much love from friends!
As I have been eating for comfort and to reward myself it's good to get the thrills  from something else. It's also a challenge to invite you all to follow  this BatterflyBattle.
Easier too keeping the woves with a lot of eyes watching.
Today the scale is showing exactly the same number as yesterday.
As I will be more fysical today I 'm sure it will not stuck there for ever.
But I need your support in good and bad.
The post from yesterday reached all time high in visitors! Thank you!💖

My first six days on vlcd 'Nutrilett' is done. I got supply for another four days.
I'll take it step by step as my Russian sister Natasha suggesting for our new 2017 battle.
I feel happy, strong minded and really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment