Monday, January 16, 2017

Beach 2017? Come on Leif GW Persson.

I want to challenge the author and criminologist Leif GW Persson in this ButterflyBattle.
He informed us through one of the greatest newspaper in Sweden that he would lose 50 kg 2017. He has uncountable vices. But in ten days he had lost 5 kilo and now fear he will be all gone by Summer in his high speed weight loss.
In Sweden Leif GW Persson is the host of 'Crime of the week' on the Swedish National Television.
There is no need to look for the murder of the skeleton above. I found it at the University of Luleå, the Institution for health.
My own health is improving everyday day. 8. 4 kilos less to carry around.
I'm kind of fed up with my vlcd - shakes, five a day. Friday will be my last day. I'm planning next step of nutrition. I've got some magazines and cook books were I'll pick some nice recipe's from. Everything  has to be prepared if I will be able to stay on the right track through 2017. Come on GW! Bring it on! Natasha from Petrozavodsk and Eva Marie from Luleå will be at you bad in this battle against over weight!


No comments:

Post a Comment