Tuesday, January 3, 2017

48 hours = -3 kg



I have had questions about what I eat now in my effort to lose weight.

Nothing...Except  this 'very low calorie diet.  Five bags a day. A total of about 600 kalorier.
I will stick to this for a while to get back on the right track on the journey to a life without so many kilos to carry around.
The company Nutrilett is not my sponsor...Yet...😃
The first days are tough.  You can be hungry as wolf,  dizzy and have headache.

I had almost no hunger, only some dizzieness. You better drink a lot of water and some nice cups of tea.
The first days I was off work. Good for the adjustments. Today I work again. This means a lot of running around in a four floor apartment Building. I will not use the elevator in my new life of 2017. Wish me good luck!

1 comment: