Sunday, January 15, 2017

Weight loss after two weeks! The result:





...is amazing! As my Russian sister in Petrozavodsk said: we'll take this step by step.
The first of January I decided to try the vlcd - shakes for at least three days. Or five.
In the beginning it was though. I was dizzy and on day four and five very hungry.
Day seven I was tempted by 10 gigant pizzas, but resisted.
 Yesterday at the board meeting by Save the Children my favourite  dish, "smörgåstårta".
I drank my shakes...


Less than 600 calories a day for two weeks gave a great result: 8,4 kilos!

I will continue five more days. Until Franciscos first birthday party...
His daddy Javier cooks the greatest food. I don't want to miss out on that!
But I leave the cake. 2017 is a healthy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment