Saturday, January 21, 2017

The final countdown: one weight loss goal reached!

Yesterday was a happy day for many reasons. First of all I reached a weight loss goal!
On day 20 of my vlcd - journey I stepped up on the scale: -10.1 kilo!
The last days I have tried a lcd soup from Modifast : potato and leek. Green as poison.
But with a lot of spices added it's OK. Great to have a hot meal. I still drink my vanilla shake from Nutrilett. I have not yet started at the gym...On less than 600 calories a day I haven't felt enough powerful. Therefor I will start eating healthy meals  very soon, one a day and swap the others for shakes.
One of the keys to success has been the lack of children at home these three weeks. I didn't have to shop so much groceries or cook. I also had a lot of days off from work.I had my first shake at 10 every morning to be able to have them more frequently in the afternoon when the hunger sets in. But honestly I haven't been too hungry. A little dizzy in the beginning of this week due to lack of water I guess. It's gone now.

Donald Trump is new president in the US. He talk about Putin as a friend. Of course this makes us in the little country Sweden in between scared. The values of Trump are disgusting.
I felt sick hearing his speech yesterday.

Luckily my day ended  great in company with J, one of my oldest friends. We wrote about music for the local newspapers in the 80s. Last night we went to a concert with one of the heroes from back then: Kee Marcello, former member of the rock group Europe. Even if your not Swedish you might have heard 'The final countdown'.

My own countdown is going on...Three weeks of 2017 are gone and so are also10 kilo. I wonder how the weight loss of Leif GW Persson is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment