Monday, January 9, 2017

Crown of glory on my finger

Don't worry! I'm still on my vlcd Nutrilett ☺This picture from January 2011 and the executive lounge of Hilton Airport Madrid is only symbolizing my feelings.

Champagne has to wait! On the day 9 of my diet I left work 9 am. It's  like going against the flow. I met old colleges going to work with that Monday morning look on their face.
I am in my own flow! Happy over the weight loss since the first of January. he scale is showing less everyone day.

I awarded myself with a lovely ring from Thomas Sabo in the shape of a crown of glory.
Looking at it will remind me of the ButterflyBattle, Russia vs Sweden.
Sweden is a small country. Russia is a giant. But in this fight we are equal.
The sisterhood I am sharing with  Natasha in Petrozavodsk is heartwarming.
I was very touch by her last post. Everyone has their reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment