Thursday, January 12, 2017

Modern girl remembering old times

Yesterday I went back 450 years. Today at the bus only 23.
Everytime I meet my exboyfriend K I think about cous cous, camels and beautiful carpets.
Together we spend three months in Morocco.
The food was fantastic, the people very kind and the nature from north to south, west  to east amazing. I have visited  at least 15 cities and villages.
The experience staying in a country so different from Sweden has helped me a lot in life and work. I know a few Arabic word and I have a little clue about the mentality of the people. K was a very different man. His sister were not happy when he changed diapers on my kids. He cooked very good food. On day 12 on vlcd - shakes I am a little bit hungry.
Good to be alt work the whole day to stay busy and get a lot of exercise.
The scale show +300 gram this morning😨 NO panik!  Drank a lot of water yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment