Sunday, January 8, 2017

Time to celebrate the weight loss!!!

Yes I did it! Seven days on the vlcd product Nutrilett.
Less than 600 calories a day.
I have been dizzy and have had reduced power the fist days.
Day four I was in my house, hungry,  -28C outside.
Luckily I was alone. I had emptied my fridge. Nothing at home that could temptate me.
Except the Swedish caviar from Kalix,  löjrom. Very healthy and without  cabs.
In one week I have lost 5.3 kilos. And I havn't started going to the gym yet!
I am proud and happy over my willpower. Yesterday I was dealing  with 10 kingsize pizzas.
I resisted.
Today week two is starting on vlcd. I can't except the same weight loss. Of course I have lost a lot of water. But I feel very motivated an energetic.
I have time to contempelate over my habits and I look forward to eat healthy food in the near future. I take it 'step by step'. The goal: carry around less kilos 2017.

1 comment: