Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Weight loss result: January.


At last it's February, the month of my birthday. At the 28th I will turn 50!
January has been though. Cold, dark, hunger...But I have felt good about my weight loss:
-12,9 kilos in 31 days.

I also have had a lot of energy. My car broke down on the night before Christmas eve. I have been going to work with bus, and have walked a lot more than 2016. At the moment my back is bothering me, I am moving less with ordination to rest, but still go for walks.

From the start of this year I drank only the Vlcd-shake Nutrilett for three weeks.
I kept on with lcd soups from Modifast, potato/leek/spinach. One meal I swapped for a healthy meal, often a veggies soup. Once in a while I have a shake from Fairing, complete diet, peach/vanilla or a chocolate protein pudding from WNT, not so good taste though.
 I eat veggies, cottage cheese  and normal cheese.
I describe my eating because while walking around in my home town Luleå, 75 000 citizens,  I get many question from friends asking how I make this diet.
Others friends walk up to support me by positive reinforcement.
It all helps a  lot!  Thank you!

I enlisted for a research about new year resolutions made by the University of Linköping.
They ask me every month how it's going and I can follow the conclusions of their questions on internet. Another good way to keep theggood spirit up.

The famous Swedish criminologist Leif GW Persson announced in his TV-show  the other day, he had lost 10 kg since January the first. I got him!

I know the kilos will not vanish in the same speed as in January. I need to have patience and not give up. Last weekend I managed two parties and a brunch without over eating.
If I lose 4 kilos in February I can be really happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment