Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Ninja Diet: One victory for Sweden...


A teenager asked me yesterday if I had seen the European song contest.
-When? I asked.
-Saturday night, she answered.
-No.
-Why?
She was puzzled. 3.4 millions Swedes watched the contest.
-Well I was in the temple and there was no TV.
Actually I have no TV at home either. Yes I have one but I have no access to the network.
I quit watching TV when I broke up from a three year long relationship, one and a half year ago.
It was a relief. In many ways...
We spend a lot of time watching TV together. I prefer to live life.
I have never been a great TV-fan. I love documentaries. Today I see them on my computer. I still pay the fee supporting radio/TV in Sweden of course!
In this Butterfly Battle it's an advantage not being a coach potato.

I was sad reading about people protesting loudly when the Russian song got points.
We had a government for eight years in Sweden I couldn't support.  I was not the political system...
When will people learn the different about politics and people?

Anyway, Sweden won the music battle this time. The Swedish and Russian Butterflies are still fighting overweight. Natasha has a good flow. I am standing still (at least regarding this issue!)
But just wait...




No comments:

Post a Comment