Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Ninja diet #9: Me and the Swedish Prince Daniel



You have to kiss many frogs until you meet your prince, it's said.
The Swedish Crown Princess Viktoria met her at the gym. Daniel was her PT. Not a frog.
He turned out to be a prince.

Last year I met  Prince Daniel in Luleå and he was a real nice chap.
I asked about some advice for my son Elisha, new at his job as a PT. Prince Daniel told me about the  "happy client effect" that will get whole families to use you as a PT.
Today I would ask him about how to find the motivation for exercise...

Take a close look at the picture. It's a "before" photo.  About 15 kilos ago!
 

I am striving for some changes in life. I wrote them down under 90-days goals in my "the daily greatness journal" on Sunday.

Yesterday I've got a mail about something I wanted to do for seven years. Time will tell.

 To plan is not a bad idea, weather it's food, exercise or life.
Everything is going my way and I feel like a queen!


1. Meal plan: Yes! The boiled cod from yesterday with white wine sauce still makes me smile!
2. Inspirational reading: all about vitamines and minerals
3. Meditation: very short
4. Exercise: A looong walk in nice company, Rose-Marie and her baby son
5. Life changing: Very close to one of my goals. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment