Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Ninja Diet: In my genes...

Joshua 2011 fastest student in Luleå 2011



I am a proud mother of three successful sons. Elisha, the PT at SATS Haninge, a Martial Art champion, Shanti, the innovator, artist and musician and Joshua in the picture above. Not only a great basketball player. He runs 10 km in 34 minutes. In this picture he's interviewed by Norrbottens Kuriren, the local paper after a victory.
I put the two oldest son in different activities when they where 3 years old. They started baby swim when they were only a couple of months. The result is obvious.

Sport is a lifestyle for them. I am more like my younger son, interested in culture.
I don't burn many calories watching a good movie or reading a great book.
A TV-documentary I saw yesterday was showing that exercise at the gym doesn't burn as much energy as you can believe. Of course it makes you fit and good looking.
I am getting on my bike now, for the 10 km ride. Tired and without motivation.
I can't imagine running the distance. For me it takes 35 minutes on the bike...
As me and my son are carrying the same genes I know my talent is hiding somewhere deep inside me! Please come out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment