Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Ninja Diet: Mothering 28 boys

Sunday the 31st of May it's mothers day in Sweden.
 I am the mother of three fantastic sons and can now proudly add the mothering/care giving for another 25.
My dream for the past seven years has been to work in an accommodation for unaccompanied minors seeking asylum in Sweden. Since I was a teenager I have had a great interest in human rights.
Finally I was given the chance to have this important mission for three weeks this summer.
One dream is fulfilled, but I have others as well! Please keep your fingers crossed for me and other job opportunities!
Wednesday I had an introduction and Friday to Saturday I worked my first shift.
I hope you can oversee the fact of no new posts from me here in the blog for the last days.


In the picture above it looks like I am on vacation by the see Aldersjön in the neighbour town Boden, but in fact I just got off my shift of 26 hours!
Happy and ready to jump on the bus for 35 km and finally bike home from the city of Luleå.

My scale showed I had lost weight! No wonder as the building has four floors. I've had a lot of free exercise.

The picture above is taken by a journalist college Anna Munkhammar with her own blog http://bodenbynight.se/
She was in the city of Boden promoting the nice Swedish GB Glass (ice cream) which I have to live without this summer as well. I grow up with it. Summer is ice cream for me, but nothing can stop me in the Butterfly Battle! Natasha in Petrozavodsk is my great inspiration! She is doing a fantastic job! Check out here posts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment