Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Ninja Diet: 3,2,1 FOX(Y) LADY!


This is my mother Eva last summer in the lake. She's 88 and I wish I live as long with a sparkling charisma
My co blog writer Natasha in Petrozavodsk tells me not to have my mood destroyed by bad weather...
Yesterday in Vidsel, 100 km south-west of Luleå it was snow mixed rain and +3 C the 19 of may.
I had a busy day. Out of the house at 6.30 am back 9 pm.
Together with my personal (movie) director Niclas I was visiting the Vidsel test range.
 As a Buddhist I can't support that kind of activity, but as a journalist it's always a positive experience to get behind the curtains of a controversial business. I didn't support the fighting in Belfast either still I went to Shankill Road in the 80's. Not talking about my dislike for dictatorship of East Germany where I spend many summers.

Well, this study trip arranged for students at the University of Luleå, where I attend some classes in psychology, got me awaken.
At the museum  veterans working at the range in the 50's were guiding.
We had a close look at the BQM-167i Ariel Target System, driver less drone, in this case used for testing new weapons. I think one of the Russian ones was passing our border in the south last year on another mission...
We also got to see the operation room. It must be a dream for all players of computer games to have a job like this. But you also have to suppress the thoughts of how much damage all this weapons makes in wars all over the world to be able to cope with your job, I guess.

A  lot of high tech are involved in the proceeding of advanced weapon tests.The test range is  a huge part of northern Sweden.
There are a lot of critics about this in Sweden questioning how a neutral country can invite other nations for testing. The Swedish government has to approve all applications and there is a lot of money involved.

The count down to fire on "fox". I wish I could find a fast formula for this weight loss project, the Butterfly Battle where all the extra kilos vanished in a second. The weight has reached a plateau and I feel impatient. My whole body is aching from yesterday. I am moving around much more than earlier. Just wishing the sun, heat and summer will arrive for more out door activities. Warm weather usually makes me less hungry. I also long for swimming in the lake by my mothers summer cottage!
This year I will know what all the Saab JAS 39 Gripen passing over our heads on their ride from the Swedish airforce are doing in Vidsel. They make a terrible noise and fly real low as the base is close by. It will not be less as Sweden will re arm...
Peace, please!
The next three very busy weeks i have decided to focus on meditation, motion and meals: the three M's like in Marie!

View from the summer house





No comments:

Post a Comment