Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Ninja Diet: Having a happy Mothers Day 2015. My boys are safe, many others are not.

 Birth order: Number 2: Joshua, 3: Shanti and 1: Elisha.
The most important persons in my life; Joshua, Shanti and Elisha.
I've been their mother in 21, 16 and 23 years.
I have cared for them, loved them, worried about them, been proud of them, supported them, been angry at them  and laughed a at lot together with them. I can't imagine a life without them.
When I became a mother I understood the true meaning of life.
Early I decided that Los Angeles isn't a safe place to grow up in. I moved back to little Luleå.
I had the possibility.

Today on the Swedish Mothers Day I can't stop thinking of mother all over the world with no other choice than sending their kids out on a dangerous journey to safer countries. Walking in deserts, riding under trucks, crossing the Mediterranean in overloaded boats.
The most precious a mother have, escaping war and poverty for months, sometimes years.
I can't imagine their despair not knowing where their children are, how they are or if they are alive.









2 comments: