Monday, May 11, 2015

The Ninja Diet #14: На здоровье/cheers to a new morning/life!

Finally I got to use my wine glasses...I don't drink alcohol. Champagne is my only vice...
This is a healthy green drink!

 The former gym owner Anders gave me an advice last night on how to keep a lower and better weight. It's all about the lymphatic system regarding to this experienced instructor of body and mind.

Every morning I need to consume a drink made of two celery stems, a finger of fresh ginger, half a lemon and a large glass of water mixed together.
I went out in my garden to celebrate the early spring morning. 5 am... Monday...
I love the ingredients. They are all my favourite veggies. The taste is fresh and stingy! 
I am excited to see the coming impact of my weight loss.

I had to google on lymphatic... I still don't understand much. I will get back on this subject.

Two weeks of the Ninja Diet. The food plan is no problem. I have been reflecting over the rest of my daily goals. I don't take them seriously enough.

Natasha, my co writer in Petrozavodsk, Russia, is thorough with her 21 days down the Samaurai way and changing some of her goals. She is inspiring me with her 5 point a day system. I will get better cashing in my points...

1. Meal plan: Very good!
2. Inspirational reading: on meditation and mindfulness
3. Meditation: No. I am planning to bad.
4. Exercise: A walk with my bird! First time ever!
5. Life changing: Planned next week in my the daily greatness journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment