Friday, May 15, 2015

The Ninja Diet #18: 15 kilos ago in company with the Swedish Prime Minister




One year ago I met the Swedish Prime Minister to be, Stefan Lövén. In September he was elected.
He's not as famous as your Russian President Putin, Natasha, but this guy is real nice.
 A peace keeper with a big heart. I fell in love!
New on his post he had to deal with a hunt for a supposed Russian submarine in the archipelago of Stockholm.
He is a social democrate. Here are some information in Russian:
http://www.socialdemokraterna.se/upload/Internationellt/Other%20Languages/WhatisSocialDemocracy_ru.pdf


Thursday was a national holiday. As a volunteer for Save the Children I biked 20 km to have my weekly group of Spanish speaking kids.
The wind was 8-9 m/s. Luleå is surrendered by water so it was a tough ride for me on my old bike without gears.
 On the way back it was raining...
I had a lot of time reflecting over how important it is to put in more effort when the wind are against you or you will not move towards your goal. Very symbolic.

Yesterday I was over eating again. I got so hungry from biking, the weather was bad, I was bored.
I read a report about how certain food triggers your appetite, and especially if combined; fat, sugar, salt.
When I eat white bread my mind goes crazy. I will try to avoid it. It's not in my meal plan anyway...
Today is a new day!

1. Meal plan: No...Well, yes most of it went good the scale is showing me!
2. Inspirational reading: A lot: Magazines and parts of books moving them around here in my clean up!
3. Meditation: Yes!
4. Exercise: 20 km against the wind...
5. Life changing: I start seeing things clear...



No comments:

Post a Comment