Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Ninja Diet #12: I did it!


Yesterday was a happy day! I exercised! 10 kilometer of biking and 1 hour walking!
I enjoyed every second of it. I heard birds twittering, the sun was glittering in the water, the trees were shimmering green.
This was an important day for me. Could be life changing. Time will tell. I hope very soon.
Today it's raining. I am tired. I have a meeting at 10 am with "Save the children". It's pouring outside.
Rose-Marie, my good friend, suggested me to wear a helmet. I borrow the skateboard helmet from my youngest son. She also told me to have a raincoat. I hate rain. Luckily I bought one last year for a out door music festival in Stockholm. I have found it. I gathering power. I'm gonna bike ride in the
rain very soon...

1. Meal plan: No problem today. I was so nervous. My son cooked dinner for me!
2. Inspirational reading: about the Japanese way of eating. Very interesting.
3. Meditation: No
4. Exercise: Finally...10 kilometer on the bike and 1 hour walking.
5. Life changing: A very important day. I reached a goal. Soon I know if a dream has come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment