Friday, May 8, 2015

The Ninja Diet #11: Bye bye bus! Hello bike riding...



Yesterday was the last day for my bus card. I will not by a new one. I will bike ride.
As I can't find the motivation for exercise. My son Elisha is in Stockholm as well as his PT- colleague Prince Daniel of Sweden (the last one no longer available for clients I guess...). Elisha is making people fit and strong at SATS Haninge. His mother is riding the bus avoiding any daily exercise...
I will force my self. First bike ride of the year will take place in a few hours. It's cold in Luleå, +7C and grey weather. I am on my way to the next city 40 km from my home. I won't bike the whole way!
I start the first 5 kilometer on my bike and the rest on a bus. I don't look forward to it. But I have to.

Yesterday with the expiring bus card, I took the last trip with my lovely neighbour Ulrika, the photographer of the picture above. We have had great conversation during this winter on the bus stop and on the bus. We have known of the existence of each other as we both have lived for many years in Svartöstaden, Luleå, but actually got to know each other at the bus. I hope we can have a picnic in the summer by the river of Luleå.

The Ninja day wasn't the best in history!
1. Meal plan: Well... I had to admit...I had a few sandwiches at night. Too much stress during the day. Back on track today again!
2. Inspirational reading: No time
3. Meditation: No time
4. Exercise: No time
5. Life changing: working hard on my karma!

Me and Ulrika on the bus number 7!




No comments:

Post a Comment