Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Ninja Diet #16: Pain in the ass...Back on track again

Last days bike riding results in a everlasting pain in my ass and thighs.
It doesn't bother me a lot as these areas are main targets in the Butterfly Battle.
No pain, no gain...
A few centimeters less around my hips could get my in to tons of nice pants, dresses and coats waiting in my closet for a life in the summer sun.
 Motivation is high at the moment i Luleå, Sweden.
I had my thought sorted out the other night.
Yesterday my own personal trainer and son Elisha suggested some small but effective changes in the Ninja Diet. After more than two weeks on the level 1800 kilo calories I am reducing the intake increasing the vegetables. In combination with exercise it will make changes.

I am inspired by Natasha, my blog co writer in Petrozavodsk, Russia setting new goals after 21 days at the Samurai Path. When we started writing this blog together we were more or less strangers. Everyday I am smiling reading her post. We are very much alike in many ways. My house is upside down at the moment due to a large clean out of stuff. National holiday tomorrow and a day off on Friday gives me four days in a row for completing a part of my plan. I'm working through my book. I could open a library here in Svartöstan. I love books too much...

1. Meal plan:Yes! Strong motivation today! A lot of veggies and water!
2. Inspirational reading: about karma
3. Meditation: No. Too much to do...
4. Exercise: 30 minutes of biking, I manage a hill I didn't the other day!
5. Life changing: getting closer to one main goal every day!

Nothing can stop me! I feel like a steam loco motive.





No comments:

Post a Comment