Thursday, May 14, 2015

the Ninja Diet #17: Good day: got a job and a booty call...


I stick to my veggies! No matter what...
Well... Let me first explain this expression "booty call".
Thanks to my youngsters at home I am updated in the 2000 centurie.
A booty call was not possible when I was young. To call someone after 10 pm was considered rude and my mom would have answered the phone. There were no cell phones in the 80's...

Booty call: A late night summons -- often made via telephone -- to arrange clandestine sexual liaisons on an ad hoc basis.

 My Butterfly battle co writer Natasha in Petrozavosk is keeping her flirting alive.
 I am focusing on my vegetables...Therefore I got very surprised by yesterdays call. It took me embarrassing 5 minutes to understand who it was:  an old fling...
A booty call is not common at 3.30 pm in the afternoon. More likely at 3.30 am.
It always puts me in a good mood to know I am unforgettable...
I got back to my veggies while the guy called me three times to make sure I got his message clear.
I hope he found someone else for his urgent needs.

If you want to know more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/science-has-defined-booty-call_n_4385443.html

The second happening of yesterday is the accomplishing of the goal I wrote about in the Daily Greatness Journal less than two weeks ago.
I got a "summer job" I have been wanting for seven years.
More on this topic later on.

I found my diary from 1982-83 while cleaning the house today.
Strange to read the thoughts of Eva Marie, 15 years old.
I realized that the Butterfly Battle Blog is my modern diary.

1. Meal plan:I added a great amount of veggies. It worked! Got me stay away from over eating.
2. Inspirational reading: A lot.
3. Meditation: Yes! A wonderful time!
4. Exercise: I took a break...Bad weather...
5. Life changing: Absolutely. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment