Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Ninja Diet #6: Partyninja at the nightclub with glass of water and an orange...

Saturday night at the Hotel Savoy in Luleå. Not as exclusive as it sounds, but nice.

Keeping the Ninja spirit up during the evening out. In the glass: water. 
When the hunger kicked in I found a orange at the front desk of the hotel. 

Luleå has a population of only 75 000. No surprises at the night club. The same people every week.... Yes one. The former owner of a gym in the 80'ies was here on a visit. The only one who could speed up my heart a bit. He was still as charming and good looking as 30 years ago.

The wove to my self: my future man has to be born in a city with more then 1 000 000 people...



Food plan: YES
Inspirational reading: YES about nutrition
Meditation: YES
Exercise: Well, a stroll...No dancing. Too old music...
Life Changing:  YES: the wind of feng shui is flying through my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment