Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Ninja Diet #10: Sleeping beauty... Waiting in vain for the prince...


My Russian sister Natasha, in Petrozavodsk, has on her list to get up early in the morning.
As I am up at 5 am, my goal should be to stay up later. At least when invited a Friday  after work. Mariana and her husband have a fantastic sofa, where I slept for 30 minutes in the middle of the party. I was sober but so tired. Nor sweet or spicy dreams (read Natashas post from yesterday).
The picture Mariana took of her boring guest is nice. Looks like a painting by Rembrandt.
No prince woke me up, and later that night I met a frog. Thanks to the champagne he wasn't a total waste, but close to...

 It's now 9 pm. I go to bed. Good Night!

1. Meal plan: Nice garlic chicken for dinner, see picture from yesterday!
2. Inspirational reading: More about eating right
3. Meditation: very short
4. Exercise: No....
5. Life changing: Started a children group for "Save the Children". First meeting was great!





No comments:

Post a Comment