Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Ninja Diet #5: -5 kg in the Butterfly Battle


Happy news today from the scale!
I have lost 5 kilos since Natasha from Russia and I started our Butterfly Battle Blog about a month ago.
The Ninja Diet is a great help, the contract with my son about not eating anything fat or sweet also makes it easier and the inspiration from  my creative sister Natasha in Petrozavodsk is worth a lot.
All our readers, 10 000 in a month, I can't believe it's true, and friends in Sweden/Russia is giving a lot of support. There is no chance for Natasha and I to back out of this.
We have to keep fighting the over weight!

Yesterday I was spending time with my new planner "Daily greatness journal- a practical guide for consciously creating your days". Everyday you are supposed to sit down and plan your day and later reflect over how it was going. You also make long time goals; I wrote eight 90-days goals.



The Ninja Diet #5:
1. Meal Plan: I spread out the food more even through out the day. It helped. It's harder not to get cravings, easy to mix up with hunger, on a lazy day at home. Luckily my own "movie director" Niclas came and picked me up for a ride to the supermarket. Got some new great fruits and veggies. The sour kiwi fruit helps a lot against cravings.

2. No reading, but I spend a lot of time organizing up all my books and found a lot of inspirational ones I had forgotten about!

3. Meditation: short but very good!

4. No exercise: not yet, soon to come...

5. Life changing: a lot of writing in my "Daily greatness journal. Feels good to have it written down. Like here in the blog. Easier to reach the goals if they are visible.


No comments:

Post a Comment