Friday, May 1, 2015

NinjaDiet#4: Have a happy workers day!

1st of May. Time to celebrate workers all over the world. I am a social democrat. I use to rally.
Today it's cold, 3 C, rainy. I stay inside with a good book. The house is empty from teenagers. It's quiet and peaceful. After two decades of mothering a day like this is rare. Gold worth.
I didn't go to the bonfire last night for the same reason: too cold and not any kids to care for...
It's an nice chance to meet the neighbour  after a long, dark, cold, snow filled winter though.
I will meet them at out annual flea market in June instead!

One year went to the parade in East Berlin on the first of May. The tanks made holes in the streets.
People had to be there not to lose their job. It was frightening.

Yesterday  the Ninja Diet went smooth. The art is to eat on the right time and to save food so it last all day. You may eat as you wish during the day, but the calorie intake may not exceed 1800.
I'll try some adjustments today.

1. Meal plan: yes, but the dinner was to early. Hungry at night, but I didn't fall for any temptation.
2. No reading: I was tired and slept some hours after work and dinner.
3. No meditation: see above
4. No exercise: I have no excuse...
5. Life changing: I made the things  on my list I had planned.

Hmm. This doesn't look good. Today is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment